- arrange office meeting room booking schdule and training/meeting in hotel
- receive phone calls and take messages
- deal with express delivering and giving out
- order drinking water, stationary, printing cartige if out-of-stock
- assist to arrange logistics for gis/ggs travelers as well as shipment and receipt
1) university students of grade 3 , preferred major in business administration / english
2) comprehensive english reading and writing skills are required.
3) proficiency in using microsoft word, excel, powerpoint and access.
4) strong communication skills, willingness to work in a team environment and a keen sense of urgency in completing tasks.
5) accountable, prudent reliable, proven attention to detail and accuracy
6) ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. ability to work independently and with a team. well organized, objective, and flexible.